Amy Butler Contest

8:00 AM Posted by Taylor Made Bags-Etc.

"The rules of the contest are quite easy - create an item using my Midwest Modern fabric. That’s it! Any sewing project of your choice. It could be one from my new EQ CD; one of my sewing patterns; one of your favorite sewing patterns; or an original project you’ve created - the possibilities are endless!

Then you can email a picture of your project. The contest runs from June 1st through September 15th, so everyone has plenty of time to create. I will be adding a flickr page to my website where I will showcase all of your wonderful projects. I will choose the 10 winners in late September and each of you will receive a wonderful prize package of Midwest Modern fat quarters, a selection of my sewing patterns and a signed copy of my new Softwares from The Electric Quilt Company.

There is a downloadable PDF flyer on the NEW Button of my website for you with all of the contest details. Please share it with a friend! Email all questions to contest at amybutlerdesign.com. The gals in my studio will be glad to help you."

See contest rules here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment